The Cataclysm: Crete is the fourteenth season of the fictional reality competition series The Cataclysm. Ten men and ten women compete in the ultimate test of strength, endurance, and intelligence in order to be the "last one standing" and claim the $2,000,000 prize.
This season takes place in the Greek island of Crete.
Contestant Cameron Hughes later returned to compete on The Cataclysm: Visayas. Tessa Jimenez and Roderick Hodges would later make their returns for The Cataclysm: Immortals - Champions Vs. Avengers. Hodges returned for a third time on The Ultimate Cataclysm.
- Exemption Challenge: The Cataclysm's immunity challenge. The winner(s) of this challenge is exempt from elimination.
- Commander: Prior to an exemption challenge during the faction stage, each team must select a member to be the team captain. This player becomes the Commander for that challenge. The Commander of the winning faction gets to nominate three players from the opposite team to face the voting ballot.
- Ballot: The Cataclysm's elimination round. Those nominated to face the ballot risk being eliminated.
- Medallions: In addition to the Resurrection Medallion, three other medallions are available for the players to use. These include: the Ghost Medallion, which allows the holder to secretly steal another player's ballot vote, the Fire Medallion, which allows the holder to instantly nominate a player for the ballot, and the Chaos Medallion, which allows the holder to erase the ballot nominations and leave all the players up for elimination, excluding the holder of the chaos medallion and the exemption challenge winner.
Episode Progress Edit
|WINNER||The contestant won The Cataclysm.|
|Runner-Up||The contestant finished in 2nd place.|
|WIN||The contestant won the Exemption Challenge as the Commander (Faction Stage), and nominated three opposing players for the voting ballot.|
|WIN||The contestant won the Exemption Challenge and was immune from elimination.|
|SAFE||The contestant was not immune, but was not placed in the ballot.|
|LOW||The contestant faced the voting ballot and survived.|
|BTM||The contestant faced the voting ballot and received the second highest number of votes.|
|ELIM||The contestant received the highest number of votes and was subsequently eliminated.|
- On Episode 6, Artur played the Resurrection Medallion, thus voiding his nomination from the ballot.
- On Episode 7, Roderick played the Chaos Medallion, therefore adding all eligible Ida members to the ballot.
- On Episode 10, Cameron played the Resurrection Medallion, thus voiding his nomination from the ballot.
- On Episode 12, Cameron played the Resurrection Medallion, thus voiding his nomination from the ballot. Also on Episode 12, Roderick played the Chaos Medallion, therefore adding all eligible contestants to the ballot.