The Cataclysm: Amazon Jungle is the ninteenth season of the fictional reality competition series The Cataclysm. Taking place in the Peruvian region of the Amazon, nine men and nine women will compete in the ultimate test of strength, endurance, and intelligence in order to be the "last one standing" and claim the $2,000,000 prize.
Contestant Dominic Moss would later return to compete on The Cataclysm: Vietnam, where he finished in 8th place. Moss returned again to compete on The Ultimate Cataclysm.
- Exemption Challenge: The Cataclysm's immunity challenge. The winners of this challenge are exempt from elimination.
- Commander: Prior to an exemption challenge during the faction stage, each team must select a member to be the team captain. This player becomes the Commander for that challenge. The Commander of the winning faction gets to nominate three players from the opposite team to face the voting ballot.
- Ballot: The Cataclysm's elimination round. Those nominated to face the ballot risk being eliminated.
- Medallions: Two medallions are eligible to use in the game: the Resurrection Medallion and the Chaos Medallion. Contestants must solve clues to be able to find these medallions.
New Features and Twists
- Fire Medallion: This medallion is removed from the game and is not eligible to be used starting this season.
- Additional Faction: For the first time since Maluku Islands, the contestants are drafted between three factions instead of the initial two. This change occurs on Episode 4.
- Double Elimination: Following the Exemption Challenge of Episode 4, the winning faction is guaranteed safety from a double elimination. Both losing factions face the ballot and each will eliminate a player.
|WINNER||The contestant won The Cataclysm.|
|Runner-Up||The contestant finished in 2nd place.|
|WIN||The contestant won the Exemption Challenge as the Commander (Faction Stage), and nominated three opposing players for the voting ballot.|
|WIN||The contestant won the Exemption Challenge and was immune from elimination.|
|SAFE||The contestant was not immune, but was not placed in the ballot.|
|LOW||The contestant faced the voting ballot and survived.|
|BTM||The contestant faced the voting ballot and received the second highest number of votes.|
|ELIM||The contestant received the highest number of votes and was subsequently eliminated.|
- On Episode 3, Joel played the Chaos Medallion, thus adding all members of Mantaro into the ballot.
- On Episode 7, Joel played the Resurrection Medallion, thus removing his nomination from the ballot.
- On Episode 11, Michaela played the Chaos Medallion, thus adding everyone into the ballot.
- On Episode 13, Jacqueline played the Chaos Medallion, thus adding everyone into the ballot.